Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-03-2010, 01:18 PM
tubezilla tubezilla is offline
VK Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 15
thanks

So far, I have tested 8 tubes, half of which are admiral branded, 4 of these have nearly zero emissions, 1 is shorted between grid and plate. Still have a few to do, before I pull the chassis out. As for the caps, I figured that would be the least I would have to do. Was wondering if I could get a shock from touching the wrong parts even if it is unplugged. Picture tube tested good! And thanks for the speedy response, I'll post updates as I go if you all would like. Any tips and tricks welcome, thanks again!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:11 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.