Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-03-2010, 03:13 PM
TheNixer's Avatar
TheNixer TheNixer is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ooltewah, Tennessee
Posts: 53
Very nice find! I like the design, and a record player to boot. Good luck on the restoration - It'll be neat to have the whole thing working again.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-03-2010, 03:27 PM
tubezilla tubezilla is offline
VK Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 15
Thanks

I'm off to work for now, but when I get back I will pull the chassis and start making a cap list.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-03-2010, 05:49 PM
JB5pro JB5pro is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 616
That looks like a great set to restore. Very smart design of alot in a small set. I bet it has had relatively low hours of usage based on it's chassis' appearance and having half Admiral tubes. Also, the CRT looks nice not having that burnt spot in the phosphors some of those oldies seem to get with alot of use when the ion trap(?) is messed up. The advice you will get here will have everything working as new Is that little gray knob on the left lower side original? Seems like it should be color coordinated. I am thinking the big one on the right should match the main big one on the left?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.