![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
thanks again
Thanks for schem. Not used to seeing the waveforms right there, that ought to be a big help in troubleshooting. Not sure if my scope can handle some of the higher voltages though. Started cleaning the chassis, and as luck would have it, I got called in to work early since they let me off early last night.
More soon!
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wrong tube
Didn't notice it, but somone has subbed a 6v6gt for the 6y6g audio output. I can't find anywhere that this is listed as a direct substitute. And what kind of damage might this has caused? There is a large 3watt or 5watt resistor burnt in two, wondering if that may be the cause. Waiting for the caps to come in, I ordered them a couple of days ago.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|