Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-09-2010, 10:42 PM
tubezilla tubezilla is offline
VK Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 15
I figured as much

Thanks dieseljeep, I ordered a 6y6g a little while ago. There's only one burnt resistor, but I plan on checking all the higher value resistors while I am working on it.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-09-2010, 11:25 PM
zenith2134's Avatar
zenith2134 zenith2134 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: UTC -4
Posts: 2,546
yep I've seen tubes mounted a number of odd ways...including upside down. Nice when they include the thin metal thing that fits over the exhaust tip...especially as the pins oxidize over time
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.