Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-10-2010, 09:50 PM
newhallone newhallone is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 524
Thanks! I just picked up my 55 stromberg Carlson and it has a 21aup4. It's still in the jeep. Tomorrow I am going to unload and test it. I hope it's good because I don't think the 21zp4a , or my 21yp4a would work in it. Unless someone thinks otherwise.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-11-2010, 01:24 AM
Don Lindsly Don Lindsly is offline
Ex-Philco
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 450
A 21ZP4 or 21YP4 will not sub for a 21AUP4. All three are 21 in, 70 degree, but the bulbs are different shapes and the 21Z/Y have slightly smaller screen sizes. Don
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.