Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-11-2010, 03:03 PM
Eric H's Avatar
Eric H Eric H is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: So. Calif
Posts: 11,565
I've noticed this too. While I wasn't offended it is annoying.

I though Dons entire house was fairly modest considering his income, he grew up poor and I just took it as part of his character to live that way.

Now that he's single and living in an apartment he has a GE Slimline set which would have been about six years old in 1965.

Did anyone catch the line a couple episodes back where Roger has a meeting with "Bill" Asher in Hollywood about a new show he's producing?

He asks Don if he'd like to go, says Asher would probably cast him in the show (as Darrin Stephens) an pretty sly joke since Mad Men often references Bewitched in one way or another.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:29 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.