Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-14-2010, 12:56 PM
kx250rider's Avatar
kx250rider kx250rider is offline
REAL TVs have TUBES!
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles & Dallas
Posts: 3,239
I had that model... the switch is power ON/OFF/RADIO/TV.

Charles
__________________
Collecting & restoring TVs in Los Angeles since age 10
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-14-2010, 05:06 PM
Bill Cahill's Avatar
Bill Cahill Bill Cahill is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: St. Petersburg, Fl.
Posts: 1,298
Smile

That set is 60 miles north of me, and, I'm gonna try to save it. I like it, and, will find room for that baby!
Wish me good luck, guys.
Bill Cahill
__________________
"Tubes are those little glass things that light up orange unless there is a short.. Then they light up all pretty colors..."
Please join my forum.
http://www.tuberadioforum.com/
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-14-2010, 05:28 PM
RitchieMars's Avatar
RitchieMars RitchieMars is offline
VK Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fountain Inn, South Carolina
Posts: 244
Hope you win it, Bill! That's a beautiful cabinet and it looks like it has loads of potential. I'm surprised to see such a fine set this far south!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-14-2010, 05:45 PM
Bill Cahill's Avatar
Bill Cahill Bill Cahill is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: St. Petersburg, Fl.
Posts: 1,298
Smile

Thanks!
I haven't been this excited about something in quite awhile!
Hope I get it. I love it!
Bill Cahill
__________________
"Tubes are those little glass things that light up orange unless there is a short.. Then they light up all pretty colors..."
Please join my forum.
http://www.tuberadioforum.com/
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.