Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 09-17-2010, 06:30 PM
leadlike's Avatar
leadlike leadlike is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Lancaster, Pa
Posts: 956
A shorted out yoke is about the only thing that would cause a keystoned picture like that. A shorted yoke would probably also load down the hv as well. Luckily, the yoke you need is the most common yoke ever, being pretty much on every RCA 12" set. I'm sure someone has a spare. I have a T-120 chassis that I've hacked apart. I believe the yoke may still be on it, but I could only ever get audio to work on that set, so I have no idea if it was good or not.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:25 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.