Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-26-2010, 02:47 PM
pactv pactv is offline
VK Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2
Talking

You confirmed what I was thinking. My Dad was the original buyer and it has been in my family ever since, so I am not going to risk having it damaged.

Thank you so much. I'll just swallow and enjoy my coffee and watch my blank TV.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:28 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.