![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Update: I called Dynamic Recycling this morning at 8am. They were able to call the people at the drop-off point and told them to set it aside for me. She then told me they wanted $15 for it. Not a bad deal at all. So I drove the old Grand Cherokee to work today with plans to head over and pick the DuMont up over my lunch break. I'll have my cell with me so I'll try to take some pictures while I'm there.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I just got back from picking up the TV. I don't have any pictures to upload yet but I'll get them soon. It looks like it's going to be quite a project but it's got a lot of potential.
The interesting part is that when I arrived to pick up the DuMont, I noticed two other desirable sets. A Motorola Quasar works-in-a-drawer mini console, with what appears to be the 23eg crt. Its cabinet is a bit rough and the speaker grille and speaker are missing. Also saw a Mid 60's Admiral 25" console in very good condition. Those two sets must have come in this morning, as they were not there yesterday!!! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Good save!
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|