Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-29-2010, 12:54 PM
matt_s78mn's Avatar
matt_s78mn matt_s78mn is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Lincoln, NE
Posts: 314
I just got back from picking up the TV. I don't have any pictures to upload yet but I'll get them soon. It looks like it's going to be quite a project but it's got a lot of potential.

The interesting part is that when I arrived to pick up the DuMont, I noticed two other desirable sets. A Motorola Quasar works-in-a-drawer mini console, with what appears to be the 23eg crt. Its cabinet is a bit rough and the speaker grille and speaker are missing. Also saw a Mid 60's Admiral 25" console in very good condition. Those two sets must have come in this morning, as they were not there yesterday!!!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-29-2010, 01:00 PM
jeyurkon's Avatar
jeyurkon jeyurkon is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Central Michigan
Posts: 1,699
Good save!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:36 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.