Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-09-2010, 10:29 PM
ceebee23's Avatar
ceebee23 ceebee23 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 358
the first....

well my first domestic VCR was a Philips VCR N1500... not a Beta or VHS machine ..it predated them ..I bought it in 1976.

My first VHS machine was a JVC unit in 1978 and Beta .. a Sanyo, in 1980.

I still have tapes of the 1976 Olympics! My earliest videos...
__________________
____________________________
........RGBRGBRGB ...colour my world
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-10-2010, 04:00 PM
mwplefty's Avatar
mwplefty mwplefty is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lake County, IL
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceebee23 View Post
well my first domestic VCR was a Philips VCR N1500... not a Beta or VHS machine ..it predated them ..I bought it in 1976.

My first VHS machine was a JVC unit in 1978 and Beta .. a Sanyo, in 1980.

I still have tapes of the 1976 Olympics! My earliest videos...
Sometimes it's just good to watch those for the commercials. My dad videotaped the first Chicago Cubs Night Game in August 1988. I skipped through most of the pre-game commentary and just watched the commercials until the actual game started. They sure made the Toyota Camry of that year look very luxurious.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:33 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.