Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-21-2010, 02:09 PM
M3-SRT8's Avatar
M3-SRT8 M3-SRT8 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Worcester, Mass
Posts: 652
Yeah. The Price was Right, also. Free.

I checked the CRT. After Emissions Testing for about 15 minutes, it went into the middle of the Green Section. Holds there, also.

Brought the chassis alive with a Variac, with the 1x2 removed. Tubes lit up, transformer hummed. That's good.

Cleaned the Chassis. It's beautiful. Everything's pretty shiny, almost pristene. All but 5 of the 20 tubes are origional Raytheons.

About 12 Electrolytics and 25 Tubulars. All origional. I'll restuff as many as I can, bury the rest.

I thought of Rit Dye, also. I'll check it out...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.