Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 11-23-2010, 09:41 PM
bandersen's Avatar
bandersen bandersen is offline
RCA 741PCS
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 8,826
When I dragged home my first vintage set worth mentioning (RCA 630TS), it was Phil's site to the rescue. I had no idea what it's historical significance was or how the heck to take it apart so I could haul it up the stairs to my place.

I haven't touched the set since that night, but rest assured, I will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Nelson View Post
During the first few years of the website, I had a slow dial-up connection, too, so I designed it with have-nots like me in mind.

If you're roaming around the site, you can tell which things I owned then. They're the ones with the teeny weeny photos. When I did the last redesign, I considered rephotographing things and substituting bigger images, but by then a lot of that stuff had gone off to the Great Swap Meet in the Sky.

Phil
Ah, that explains the tiny pics of your Philco 60. Any chance you have larger ones stashed somewhere ? I'll be starting on mine in a few days.
__________________
Here are my Vintage Radio & TV YouTube Channel and Photo Gallery
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:31 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.