Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 11-24-2010, 05:09 PM
Phil Nelson's Avatar
Phil Nelson Phil Nelson is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubejunke View Post
Two problems I face with this chassis are:
Yah, I just got a DuMont RA-113 with similar issues. The yoke hangs from the cabinet ceiling and all of the leads are short. Impossible to play on the workbench unless I build a stout frame (almost a box) to hold both the yoke and CRT, which ain't gonna happen. I found a guy with a test CRT. He wants $75 + shipping. My plan is to finish recapping and then see how it works in the cabinet. The top of the chassis is quite accessible when it's installed, so maybe those hijinks won't be necessary.

Phil
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:28 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.