Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-25-2010, 06:16 PM
Blondee's Avatar
Blondee Blondee is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4
Hey Tim - when I saw the brochure I thought the same thing - only difference seems to be a wooden base instead of metal legs. My hubby doesn't like the old stuff, so I think I have to get rid of it... Last time I tried it, everything worked.... I just was too impatient to set everything up correctly.... but thanks for sharing..... deb
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:16 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.