Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-27-2010, 10:47 AM
Reece's Avatar
Reece Reece is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cleona, PA
Posts: 2,178
Are there any more leg pictures with high heels?
__________________
Reece

Perfection is hard to reach with a screwdriver.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-27-2010, 05:43 PM
mbear2k mbear2k is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 129
I'd love a full copy if you get the time. I've uploaded my Philco Television Troubleshooting Handbook - see link below. It's about 28 pages and 8mb in size so be prepared...

This is the cover:


http://www.oldtubes.net/library/tv/P...%20PR-1947.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-27-2010, 06:46 PM
bandersen's Avatar
bandersen bandersen is offline
RCA 741PCS
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 8,826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Are there any more leg pictures with high heels?

Sorry, I don't think so

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbear2k View Post
I'd love a full copy if you get the time. I've uploaded my Philco Television Troubleshooting Handbook - see link below. It's about 28 pages and 8mb in size so be prepared...
Thanks! I hope to have my 7020 scope working soon.
__________________
Here are my Vintage Radio & TV YouTube Channel and Photo Gallery
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-30-2010, 07:46 PM
ChrisW6ATV's Avatar
ChrisW6ATV ChrisW6ATV is offline
Another CT-100 lives!
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Hayward, Cal. USA
Posts: 3,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbear2k View Post
I've uploaded my Philco Television Troubleshooting Handbook - see link below. It's about 28 pages and 8mb in size so be prepared...
Thank you for posting that guide!
__________________
Chris

Quote from another forum: "(Antique TV collecting) always seemed to me to be a fringe hobby that only weirdos did."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-03-2010, 10:51 PM
Tubejunke's Avatar
Tubejunke Tubejunke is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Martinsville, VA
Posts: 1,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Are there any more leg pictures with high heels?
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thought that! I have always thought that the classy/sexy pin-up girl kind of beauty from the 30s to the 60s was very easy on the eyes.
__________________
"Face piles of trials with smiles, for it riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave, and keep on thinking free"
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:49 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.