Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 11-30-2010, 12:59 AM
GeorgeJetson's Avatar
GeorgeJetson GeorgeJetson is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The future (circa 1957-1961)
Posts: 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUdubon5425 View Post
I never knew any sets were ever built out of it, but here's an old Motorola I saw last weekend with a fiberglass case of all things.
Do you think that set is still available? I'd be interested in it if it is!
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:54 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.