Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 12-05-2010, 06:33 PM
stromberg6's Avatar
stromberg6 stromberg6 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Ellington,CT
Posts: 465
Could be... the fly's I have are constructed not with ferrite, but it looks like solid steel diagonally positioned from vertical when viewed with the terminal board down. I would imagine that the very early post-war sets didn't use too many components different from each other, at least that's what I've been able to learn from many many hours of Rider TV manual reading, something I've absolutely loved to do since I was a young kid. Helped me learn to read schematics of drawn in the various manufacturers styles. But I digress...
Hope we can find something that will work for the Magnavox!
Kevin
__________________
stromberg6
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:06 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.