Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #32  
Old 12-13-2010, 05:14 PM
AlwaysLyceum's Avatar
AlwaysLyceum AlwaysLyceum is offline
High-end TVs cheap!
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Marquette, MI
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_s78mn View Post
Excellent, great to hear from ya!! Since it's been a while, has your collection expanded lately?
Yes it has, actually. Those posts I did was 4 years ago, when I was still in college. I don't have everything here, though because I only live in apartment. I've obtained a couple Sony Trinitrons, RCA Colortrack console from 1985, 1990 RCA Colortrak 2000 (but it's color is really messed up—I think I will have to get rid of it soon) I have 6 TVs in my bedroom in the shape of a lower case "t". I should take a picture and post it. I have 3 Lyceums stacked up, a small Trinitron on top those, and and each side the the tower, I have 2 dressers. The dresser on the left has my 1990 27" RCA Colortrak 200, and the dresser on the right has the 1985 20" Trinitron. Can you visual that? I call it my TV-T, or my TV Crucifix. It's pretty fun, actually.
__________________
Mr. Slade
Older Zenith/RCA Fanatic

My favorite TVs: RCA Lyceum TVs, Colortrak 2000, Dimensia, Zenith System 3, & Sony Trinitron.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.