![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
That one's a keeper! I have the '73 model, it's a great unit with plenty of bass, remote control for the tv, radio scan, and phono reject, this thing even has an 8 track!
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
well it ended up on ebay, good luck with it.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I made what I felt was better than a fair offer on it. But now it's on the bay for a buy it now of $1495 with a starting bid of $999? WTH!
![]() Some folks just don't understand that this stuff just isn't gonna fetch that kind of money. Maybe when they realize that nobody will pay more than $150 for it, I will end up with it....one can hope. At least she said she wouldn't just put it out to the curb. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|