Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-03-2011, 03:08 PM
DaveWM DaveWM is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 5,607
not sure I follow why the same reading is not right? perhaps it just tracks well. I have a CR 70 and thats the way mine works. the horz lines maybe an AGC setting if not due to high bright/low contrast setting. Of course if you have help, I dont know how much better exp advise you will get online, its hard do diagnose without being there.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-03-2011, 03:12 PM
DaveWM DaveWM is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 5,607
as far as convergence, if one of the coils is open, then you would have problems on the edges, the center should be converged with the static magnets. I have not see a static magnet setup like that, I guess its that white affair with the multitabs. I would think an open coil could be confirmed with a resistance check. Perhaps the convergence board has issues. sometimes the diode packs will be bad.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:16 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.