![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Cost me $70 to terminate intracontract. But I really don't miss it.
We bought a DVD player with wireless internet broadcasting of Netflix. For $8.99 a month we have something to watch whenever we want. And it pipes it directly to the flat screen. But since it's been since the early '70 that I had an aerial on the roof, I'm wondering if Radio Shack is still a good source? Based on that one VHF station it looks like I need a VHF/UHF I'll probably do FM too. Are these roof mount aerials decent? I'm assuming you can come off the antenna with 75 ohm cable. Could I tie that into what's left over from the satellite installation to get into the house? So much technology change. So little expertise. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Quote:
Some of the FM stations in your area are not in the same direction as the TV stations, so an FM antenna may not help much on some stations, check out the transmitter locations linked on this list: http://www.fcc.gov/fcc-bin/fmq?state...2=&EW=W&size=9 Quote:
jr |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|