Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Vintage TV & Radio Tech Forum

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 03-07-2011, 07:20 PM
skillybob skillybob is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cedar Park Tx
Posts: 38
Yeah, Kevin, I looked into it. The connections are intact right up to the core- still no continuity so it's shot. Out of curiosity, I pulled the transformer apart to see how it is constructed. Man, that was some thin wire for the primary. I should be able to get a replacement at a reasonable cost and I'm probably stressing too much over the little things. The transformer is tied to the plate of a 6as5 that just does not look right. I figure either the tube went south and took the transformer with it or the transformer shorted and took the tube out. Either way, fun and games.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:20 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.