Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Diagnostic & Test Equipment

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #20  
Old 03-28-2011, 09:00 PM
ctc17 ctc17 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,615
I have done several sets using the BK415, more 60s color stuff. I have had fairly good luck but I can never get my curves to look that good. I bet most of its is due to bad caps etc in the IF.

I have the entire RCA alignment setup, have never played with it.

Alignment seems to be one of those things you get better at with practice. Im still learning, need to do about 5 more sets then I should have it fairly good.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:44 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.