Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 04-11-2011, 06:49 PM
charokeeroad's Avatar
charokeeroad charokeeroad is offline
John Q
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Southern California, IE
Posts: 644
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvcollector View Post
It has the lid, That's just a picture i found like it on the web, on that site in the link... I did read the article and saw that mentioned. But here in South Florida it's not common at all for anything that old to pop up anywhere around here. Cragslist never has any set past the 90's, but one does pop up on a blue moon, and that's maybe once or twice a year if lucky. I have yet to come across any color roundies in Florida which I'm dying to get..
I've been told by several collectors that California is the palce to look for roundie color sets. I do see them out here but must admit that I'm not drawn to them as a collector. If you look on CL and you find one you like maybe I can be of help getting it for you. The color set that I've seen, with the exception of the most early sets (and most collectable) have fairly good size cabinets. maybe if you get a couple that you like stored up you could take a trip out and pick them up.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.