Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Diagnostic & Test Equipment

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 04-22-2011, 08:21 AM
Buzzsaaw's Avatar
Buzzsaaw Buzzsaaw is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: N.E. Montana
Posts: 126
Smile pot cover

It's had a hard life..I'm think'n..

I notice the little storage area has a door.. Mine doesn't.
Also the pot that's located on the same plate as the V tube doesn't have a cover.. I thought that was a fault in mine. I wonder if there all like that?



(the second pot to the right of the Vacuum tube in your photo above)

No rust in yours either. Nice!

Kinda fun comparing. Too bad we don't live closer cuz we could combine the two into a good unit.

Buzz .... -aka The Tube Tester Rust bucket and burnt Pot locater...
__________________
______________________
Buzzsaaw
Sunlitedreams.com
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.