![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Odd that it's in Milwaukee, but he's posting on the LA craigslist. Maybe he figures there are wealthier collectors on the coast ?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Then again it could be a scam, there's lots of that going around on craigslist.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
The owner contacted me months ago wanting to sell the set. We exchanged a few emails. He never did state a price, and got huffy when I mentioned that this heavy, fragile item would need to be shipped in more than one container, since I'm located halfway across the USA.
His parting shot was a crack about not being interested in any "lowball offers." I got the impression that his business is a mixture of audiophool junk and glorified pawnshop. Phil Nelson |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|