Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-25-2011, 10:44 PM
TerrySmith's Avatar
TerrySmith TerrySmith is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Maryville Tennessee
Posts: 80
Is that knob off of a stove?!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-26-2011, 12:03 AM
Phil Nelson's Avatar
Phil Nelson Phil Nelson is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,030
Good grief, that is a steal. For $50, I would not quibble over missing/wrong knobs or some grime.

Phil Nelson
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-26-2011, 06:12 AM
Pielock373's Avatar
Pielock373 Pielock373 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 38
I've emailed them and called the several time with no returns. I'd buy it in a second but they don't return my inquiry's...

Steve
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-26-2011, 06:15 AM
Pielock373's Avatar
Pielock373 Pielock373 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 38
It's an antique shop, I thing they don't want to ship it, they want you to come to the store to pick it up.

Steve

Last edited by Pielock373; 07-26-2011 at 06:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-26-2011, 06:23 AM
vts1134's Avatar
vts1134 vts1134 is offline
Looking For Time
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,534
I remember posting this a while ago here, I though some one had nabbed it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TerrySmith View Post
Is that knob off of a stove?!
You thought channel 1 was rare, how about channel 375!
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
  #6  
Old 07-26-2011, 06:30 AM
Pielock373's Avatar
Pielock373 Pielock373 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 38
Shipping it would be an issue, the 10 inch tube would not survive plus it is clear from the picture that the chassis isn't bolted down to the case. I would say a pick up is the only way to go with this.

Steve
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:06 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.