Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-31-2011, 12:35 PM
kvflyer kvflyer is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Fernandina Beach, FL
Posts: 1,130
That is a nice set. It has the most important parts still with it! Same model that my grandmother had when I was a kid. She lived in Irvington. Would be nice for you to get it!

I had a later model, my first TV, when I was a teenager and it ultimately got away from me. Fast forward, thanks to this forum, I found another one. It was an easy restore.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-31-2011, 02:08 PM
wa2ise's Avatar
wa2ise wa2ise is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 3,147
I too had one of these TV sets as a teenager, but my father didn't want to keep fixing it as "it's screen is too small to bother with". Later on, about 12 years ago I got another off ebay, and it was an easy restore.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.