Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 10-10-2011, 11:43 AM
dieseljeep dieseljeep is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by site123a View Post
Today I picked up a JVC HR-S5200U VCR at a local flea-market, since it was only $2 I decided to get it.

It does playback pre-recorded tapes with no problems. The only issue I got is when I tried to record a test pattern, for some reason it would not playback in color, I didn't use s-video or an S-VHS tape so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it...
I picked up a HR-S4500U at a thrift last week for $4.00. It seems to work fairly well on playback and record. It didn't come with a remote. You need the remote for several of the functions.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:03 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.