Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-27-2011, 10:28 AM
old_tv_nut's Avatar
old_tv_nut old_tv_nut is offline
See yourself on Color TV!
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Rancho Sahuarita
Posts: 7,792
I have not heard of any video to USB adapters, but I haven't looked recently. What I have is a Hauppauge video tuner/input card, which allows hooking up the baseband composite video and L/R audio for DVD recording. However, I must tell you that the results on fast motion are not very good due to the software MPEG encoder. I get much better results using a dual VHS/DVD recorder. Unfortunately, either of these solutions will cost you a couple hundred bucks, but the dual recorder gives excellent results with just a push of a button.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:37 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.