Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-01-2011, 06:54 PM
Username1's Avatar
Username1 Username1 is offline
Not sure how I got here.
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Orange County NY
Posts: 3,657
HOLY CRAP ! ! ! I mean really HOLY Crap ! ! ! I got about 13 and when I mention I found another the wife says "You don't need another nut," followed by "you don't play with all the ones you have now..." Well I'm gunna use this thread to get more nuts......
Holy crap...............really holy crap.......
__________________
Yes you can call me "Squirrel boy"

Last edited by Username1; 11-01-2011 at 06:56 PM. Reason: forgot.. think like squirrel.. change all refrences from tv to nuts.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-01-2011, 07:57 PM
compucat's Avatar
compucat compucat is offline
1949 Motorola 9VT1
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Suffolk, VA
Posts: 970
I am a small time player.

1949 Motorola 9VT1 8" electrostatic wood tabletop - working, needs cabinet refinished and grille cloth replaced.
1965 Zenith 25MC33 21" Color Roundie - working
1957 8" RCA Victor metal portable - working
1952 RCA Victor 17" wood console with doors - awaiting restoration
1978 GE 12" B&W yellow cabinet - working
1978 Quasar 12" B&W - restored and working but sitting in attic unused
1970's Zenith 12" B&W hybrid - not working, awaiting restoration.
1960's Sony 5-303W metal cabinet 5" portable - currently not working and need to acquire a parts set to fix it.
__________________
Just look at those channels whiz on by. - Fred Sanford
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:47 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.