![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Unfortunately, I'm a moron when it comes to this and I need specifics for my character so that he'll sound like a repairman. (The story is from his POV.) Let's see if I understand what you're saying.
Problem: Tiny picture aka shrunken raster. Cause 1: Power supply issue or Cause 2: Horizontal output "sweeps the CRT?" and generates the 20KV HV (high voltage?) and B+ supply used for vertical (and other circuits) Task 1: Identify where the power problem is occurring. or Task 2: Identify the tube/s making the horizontal output sweep the CRT I told you I was a moron at this. Thanks. Quote:
__________________
"You just wouldn't believe how much trouble it is to dispose of a dead elephant."--Joan Crawford, Flamingo Road Last edited by venivdvici; 11-06-2011 at 08:14 AM. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|