Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 11-22-2011, 08:24 AM
tvcollector's Avatar
tvcollector tvcollector is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: So. Florida
Posts: 1,613
Seeing how my budget is tight right now. I was testing the electrolytics by taking a new one and touching the leads to each one to see if the drum would start spinning. One of them seem to have an effect sometimes when touching the leads, but that's on of the one's I replaced.. I touch the solder joints with my thumb, and in a certain area where a bunch of resistors are located makes the head drum move, along with the tape speed going real fast. I don't see any surface mounts, I do see alot of other caps which don't have any value labeled on them..
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:54 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.