Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 11-25-2011, 09:34 PM
Electronic M's Avatar
Electronic M Electronic M is offline
M is for Memory
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pewaukee/Delafield Wi
Posts: 15,479
I found an old roundy socket today in a parts box I bought from someone.
Here are pictures.


It is dirty and I don't know if it is good, but all the wires are there and seem to be solidly attached.
5$ plus shipping and it's yours.
PM me if interested.

You could also attempt to take out the rivets that hold the two bakelite halfs together on your socket to get to and rersolder the connection of the wire and terminal for the focus pin. I once fixed a roundy socket that I had riped a wire out of in this manner and it works well.
__________________
Tom C.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.