Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 11-26-2011, 10:00 PM
Eric H's Avatar
Eric H Eric H is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: So. Calif
Posts: 11,565
Parts set for sure, the cabinet has already been busted up but I saved all the innards and most of the hardware.

Like other Philco cabinets this one had a serial? number stamped on the various parts, this one had #400 stamped underneath the door handles on each of the doors.
I don't know if that was a serial number or maybe a cabinet style?

I saved the wood face for the Radio, it just happened to separate cleanly from the cabinet when I was breaking it up so I figured someone might want to make a Radio using the chassis from the set, assuming it's a stand alone radio, I didn't really look at it all that closely.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:18 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.