Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-05-2011, 10:14 AM
Charlie's Avatar
Charlie Charlie is offline
On Land
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Warren, TX
Posts: 2,582
I realize this T-bird was used, but still, even a used T-bird couldn't have been cheap. Paper boys could afford a Thunderbird??

I'm sure that many of you here have had an aquarium at some time in your past. We had two when I was in high-school. While they were kinda cool to look at, they were a pain in the ass. Could you imagine what it's like to service/clean the aquarium inside a TV cabinet? I realize that guy put hinges on the top to open up, but I'm seeing how that would really be inconvenient... top or no top.
__________________
Charlie Trahan


He who dies with the most toys still dies.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:17 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.