![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I wrote those people with the "1940s" tv set weeks ago, to tell them it was made after 1960, and like I posted somewhere the attitude has to be "well, we know better than you do, we're in the business." Furniture and knickknack dealers, do your homework.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome to the 'dark side' Rob ( especially if your set has got no EHT or a weak CRT!)
![]() You'll see that I've been here a while also moved from audiokarma and infact spend more time here than in AK these days! Good luck with your new TV adventures, in no time you will have a garage or room full of TV sets I bet! ![]() Cheers Glen
__________________
Visit my Vintage TV & Radio Page - http://nzvintagetvradio.blogspot.com/ My YouTube Link - http://www.youtube.com/user/glenz1975?feature=mhsn Last edited by Glenz75; 12-07-2011 at 04:55 PM. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|