Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-08-2011, 09:16 PM
cbenham's Avatar
cbenham cbenham is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohohyodafarted View Post
Unfortunately Clifff, I did not take a photo of the color wheel. It was definately a custom affair. From what I remember, it was made from 2 nicely machined circular aluminum plates. The color wheel was evidently in between the 2 aluminum plates and on the back side of one of the plates the motor was mounted.

Cliff, you should get your hands on a protelgram set and embark on this project. It would be a neet "show and tell" demonstration for one of the ETF conventions.
I can "see" how the wheel mounted in the Scott set by your description. I want to build a color protelgram with a Norelco set I got over the summer. That set is sitting next to the CT-100 I'm trying to re-capacitor at the moment.
Too many TVs, not enough time. Thanks for the information.
Cliff
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.