![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Forgot another thing, Marco: you could use the EABC80 tube instead of the 6T8, so if you have a radio that uses the "european" variant, you could borrow the tube and rapidly confirm or not that the original 6T8 is bad
Cheers Giulio |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have several UABC80, because italian radios have the heater connected in series. I have put the chassis in the cabinet, I need a pause
![]() Pause = working on a Grundig 5088 ![]()
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Found the problem: bad speaker
![]()
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
A friend fixed the speaker of my Westy, probably has been damaged by moisture
Finish
Last edited by Komet; 05-30-2012 at 05:52 PM. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice set
Congratulations on its restoration too.
__________________
Visit my Vintage TV & Radio Page - http://nzvintagetvradio.blogspot.com/ My YouTube Link - http://www.youtube.com/user/glenz1975?feature=mhsn |
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|