Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-26-2011, 06:56 PM
vts1134's Avatar
vts1134 vts1134 is offline
Looking For Time
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by stusnyder View Post
I got the relative to that one...mine is the model 802
That one's mighty good looking also. The 802 has FM and AM, whereas the 801 only had AM. I'm really partial to the half doors on the 801, it reminds me of my other console, the 730TV1.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-26-2011, 07:07 PM
stusnyder's Avatar
stusnyder stusnyder is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: northeast Pa
Posts: 486
Quote:
Originally Posted by vts1134 View Post
That one's mighty good looking also. The 802 has FM and AM, whereas the 801 only had AM. I'm really partial to the half doors on the 801, it reminds me of my other console, the 730TV1.
First set I picked up, local for 20 bucks 2 yrs ago. Was dead when I got it, radio now works, but having alot of problems with the tv section.
Been battling it on and off for 2 yrs now. I think alot of the problem lies in the tuner. I did ponder scraping it a few times.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-26-2011, 07:27 PM
vts1134's Avatar
vts1134 vts1134 is offline
Looking For Time
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,534
The seller of this one told me it worked a couple of years ago which was a big part of me pulling the trigger. Hopefully with a simple recap she'll be back to her glory days.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.