Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 01-06-2012, 12:03 PM
matt_s78mn's Avatar
matt_s78mn matt_s78mn is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Lincoln, NE
Posts: 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electronic M View Post
I used to have around 8 years back an old separate color camera and a dual unit VHS deck that could be used with it, but had to trash it in a move (someone garbage picked it, and some other electronics I had to toss).

I now have another dual unit VHS deck, and am waiting for a good camera to show up at a local thrift for a SANE price.
I've got two cameras (without the matching VCR's) One's an RCA (CC019 if I recall correctly) and the other is a GE (don't remember the model number) they can both be yours for the cost of shipping. I also have the original backpack camera bag that the RCA VCR would go in. The original VCR was an RCA VJP900 but it's long gone. PM me if you want any of it.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:31 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.