![]() |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I've been using Gimp for about 10 years and find it much simpler than photoshop and it can do almost everything that photoshop can. I've got Gimp 1.4 on a DOS based computer running Win ME and 2.1 on Win XP. The current version is 2.7. Gimp is a free software. I've found Gimp to be a heck lot more user friendly and more idiot-proof than Photoshop, two computer features that I badly need. http://www.gimp.org/ I'm thinking about replicating a Bendex Aviation phantom radio dial using this program. It would have to be a two layer transparency with the outside layer in color and the rear one in B&W. I'm not that much into radios, but this baby has been in our family for 64 years. I last repaired it in 1956. Where is your Ward's dial project described? James. |
| Audiokarma |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|