Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 02-10-2012, 08:33 PM
1993ctc175 1993ctc175 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 74
Well, Very Good,

Soon, I will be posting about one of my RCA Camcorders. yes, I have an RCA Camcorder made it home on a bicycle more than than month age but first I will download the Pictures from my digital Camera.


So, Wish me luck!!
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:03 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.