Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-11-2012, 08:37 AM
tvtimeisfun tvtimeisfun is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 421
Hello these type of sony beta vcr always had a power supply issue and some times in the deck just as well I had my SL 300 since the early 90s I had to replace the deck in 2000 I was lucky on finding a junk machine at a second hand store for 5 clams .. good luck on your repair those are great machines when they work right..
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:28 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.