Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 02-29-2012, 07:46 AM
holmesuser01's Avatar
holmesuser01 holmesuser01 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Asheville NC
Posts: 1,731
I've got an EV-S900 Hi8 Sony deck. It needs belts. Other than that, it runs like a dream. Previous owner bought it, transferred 6-7 camera original tapes, and put it back in the original box for 10-15 years before I bought it for $10 last summer. Has all literature, and an unused OEM remote. I like the rosewood veneer on it. Looks lots more snazzy than the other black plastic Sony stuff I have.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture.jpg (59.9 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by holmesuser01; 02-29-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:28 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.