Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-20-2012, 06:31 AM
M3-SRT8's Avatar
M3-SRT8 M3-SRT8 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Worcester, Mass
Posts: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerrySmith View Post
I know this is a Crosley thread but as far as the DuMont RS goes I remember seeing something like a service bulletin from DuMont regarding a CRT retrofit for the 30BP4. It was supposed to be a kit of parts to install a "new" square tube in place of the round tube, almost like they were saying the 30BP4 is a dud and we ain't making any more of them.

Anyone heard of such a thing? Are there any more 30BP4 based sets?
Yeah, I've heard of the 27" Retrofit. From what I've read, it comprised a new 27" CRT, a new mask, and no doubt some parts to cut back on the anode voltage to the CRT, etc.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:28 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.