Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-17-2012, 11:51 PM
Magnavox300's Avatar
Magnavox300 Magnavox300 is offline
..better in black & white
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavGoodlin View Post
That is a nice Job on a unique set Magnavox 300. I had a 1960 Philco combo and it had a non-stereo mpx tuner. Also had a 1968 25" Magnavox Theatre with the T933 chassis. It was in an Italian Provincial cabinet in near perfect condition. When it was picked up (it took 3 guys and one wrenched his back) drove the van home and had three friend help me put it in an entry hall off the dining room of my parent's house. It was so nice but when I moved, it had to go also, I sent it to an auction house about 20+ years ago and it fetched only $15. I hope it found a home, mine was too small.
Thanks for the compliment, and all your help!
This was alot of fun.
It's amazing how inexpensive these sets are to buy,
but it's great for all of us who enjoy the hobby so much!
Do you prefer vintage color sets?
I wouldn't mind picking up one of those too!
I wonder what year color sets first came out, and if it's hard to find any early models?

Magnavox300
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.