Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-24-2012, 07:05 PM
John Folsom's Avatar
John Folsom John Folsom is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Melbourne Florida
Posts: 932
I am aware of at least 2 or 3 working DuMont 30" sets (I have one), and there are probably a few more. The ETF website shows 8 sets known, not sure how many are working.
__________________
John Folsom
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-24-2012, 08:39 PM
ggregg's Avatar
ggregg ggregg is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 702
Yeah, I shoulda known. Sorry, John.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-25-2012, 04:56 PM
cbenham's Avatar
cbenham cbenham is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Folsom View Post
I am aware of at least 2 or 3 working DuMont 30" sets (I have one), and there are probably a few more. The ETF website shows 8 sets known, not sure how many are working.
Now that you have two working 30 inch sets you should put a 72 inch color wheel on at least one of them.

Cliff
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-27-2012, 05:26 AM
M3-SRT8's Avatar
M3-SRT8 M3-SRT8 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Worcester, Mass
Posts: 652
Atta Boy, John. Nice work.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:49 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.